Saturday, September 12, 2009

[critisizm editorial]

School money just being invested in the school cafeteria ?

I am writing from the viewpoint of students so i will not write my name. Personally, as a student I know what it feels that all of my school money is just spent on food. Well basically, heres what I have to say. School money is not just for food. I also need my school money for school projects and school needs. Have they ever thought about the money the students were using were from their parents and not their own production? Has it ever occured to them that the parents also get depressed of the thought of their child uses most of the school money on food alone? How much more on the commuters? Have they also thought that a student may walk rather than ride because they got too hungry and decided to eat at school because of the idea that their parents are not home making money for their family ? It doesnt mean tha if students can afford the high tuition fee of the school is the determiner they are rich. People have times of hardships. We all do. We need to balance and know the feelings of the other party. Do not take advantage of the fact that most of the students are from rich families. They also experience those times of needs and shortage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment