Saturday, August 22, 2009

health : marga health status :]]

so here goes with my blog :] this is about myself first since its marga's blog :] well im officially 4'9" and 42.5 kg and im about to turn 15 on august 30 . waaaaaaaaaa ! im expectionally small and light for my age . im abnormal x.x my boyfie is one day older than me but he is approximately 5'4" and 70 kg . gawd im so small . x.x so anyways im a life size doll of kathleen anne merced s taping . and vincent max l alvarado . considering that i am very movable i really am their little doll . and to be a fact that i am up to mikee borromeo's shoulder . i am exeptionally small . but im not the smallest :P well my BMI is 20 which is healthy *dao* but i guess i dont believe it x.x well im almost unhealthy . well anyways im a girl . not a woman so anyways as a girl you always have those feeling of unesiness . because i am in the puberty stage of my life . i have my doubts and insecurities about myself . so anyways . as a child in her puberty years i am really concious about myself . for example . how i smell like . because sometimes i feel like i smell my blood and feel concious that others may too . o.O i mean it . im really scared . i am even afraid of body odor . like from the underarms x.x hello . i am not allowed to pluck [i made myself] because based on studies plucking contributes in the formation of breast cancer . like hello . i dont want that to happen o.O like who would ? but i do . but learning yesterday i lost my ability to do so because i wasnt really doing it so for so long . even if i dont have chicken skin :P my couzin . sister and mother are jelous that i dont have that :P well i have the better skin type remember ? :P so anyways but i shave i get like darker underarms x.x im like asking my aunt if i can have one of those whitening deodorant . o.O what am i blogging again ? o.O gawwd im blogging something private o.O so anyways i dont care anymore . haha couz this things are facts . so anyways i dont like my vains [circulatory system] being visible o.O ! o.O i dont like what they look like . but i like how they feel :]] =]] :]] =]] im so abnormal :]] =]] :]] =]] so i always like to play with other people's hands . even rough hands :] rawr . well basing from this blog entry i was shocked almost all of it are true . well im not very confident and not independent and also straight forward . well im a type of person who beats around the bush i want to . well i am a problem server i want to take over the situation and if i was given the opportunity . well i dont like to step up . im not confident . and im not very dependable couz im a dependent person . but given the chance i can and and would if they would trust me . basically the way hazel always look at me she doesnt give a chance at trusting me . but if you were to trust me anything that would be secrets . im not the type that would tease you infront of the person you are keeping the secret away from :] i could actually pretend with you . and laugh with you after having that akward times :]] i even put myself on the shoes of the person who just trusted me his/her secret . which is actually breath taking :]] well i love my friends and i always show my support and love to them :] even if they always cry on me i dont know how but i make them smile :] i have all the time in the world to spare and to make they smile and laugh with me :] ive got nothing to lose :] nothing but the memories we will forever share :]

0 comments:

Post a Comment